Sr. Software Test Designer
30 juni 2010 10:19
Management & Organisatie
Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
We are looking for a Sr. Software Test Designer.
Key Areas of responsibility:
- Larger scope and more complex assignments.
- Taking the responsibility and ownership to declare the level of quality of the released system.
- Be the bridge between verification on one side and quality on the other side.
- Review product requirements and designs from a test point of view and to liaise with the relevant designer for this.
Know-how & Skills:
- Extensive knowledge in a broad area of application (several domains and modalities), related PMS products
- Extensive test skills, in which he coaches his colleague test engineers
- Formulates (proactively) proposals for improvements in domain and competence area
- Takes not only initiatives in current project team issues, but in domain issues as well
- Has been active in more than one domain
- Shows major impact in the project with respect to test strategy choices and validation decisions
- Enforces test approach within development
- At least 3-5 year in development and testing is required.
- Analytical and conceptual skills.
- Takes personal ownership for own deliverables in terms of content, quality and time.
- Feels committed to agreed team deliverables.
- Leadership skills.
- Test & Release Architect or Integration & Test Manager
- Project Manager
- Test Engineers and Test Automators
- System Integrator
- Software/Electronics/Mechanical Development, System Design, Service Innovation, Customer Support, Application group and Operations
- Department Manager Integration, Verification, Validation and Release
- Software (test) engineers
- (System) Architects and designers
Responsibilities and Accountabilities (Optional):
- Testability requirements into design
- Master Test (Release) Plan, with overall test strategy, test decomposition
- Test Estimations & Planning
- Design, review, execute and report well founded test cases.
- Reporting of test progress to the Test & Release Architect or Integration & Test Manager.
- Partake in formal and informal reviews.
- Final IVVR related estimations
- Detailed test phase plans, test designs and test cases
- To not accept development deliverables which do not meet the test entrance criteria as stated in the Master Test (Release) Plan (and to assist in solving the situation).