Senior Projectmanager BCM
18 januari 2010 22:11
Management & Organisatie
€ 5 tot € 150 p.u.
Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
Op basis van Detachering
Voor onze opdrachtgever zijn wij op zoek naar Senior Projectmanager BCM (Referentie 2010/35)
Job description & deliverables
- Shape, implement and deliver the items on the BCM (Business Continuity Management) agenda to prepare RBS EMEA for appropriate reactions to any incident that disrupts normal business operations
- Drive the BCM process in adherence to Group BCM policy through the Country Security Officers
- Support and facilitate Work Area Recovery and Disaster Recovery solutions;
- Lead implementation of Business Continuity supporting systems and tools
- Lead and participate in BCM awareness activities.
- Promote and disseminate the group?s BCM policy as well as good / best practice in business continuity across EMEA.
- Recovery strategies that are ready to go with flexible solutions
- Risks and issues managed to agreed time, cost and quality parameters;
- Expert advice on business cases and change plans
- Effective relationships with EMEA businesses and business partners
- BCM activity agenda and planning
- Internal consultancy and providing technical knowledge and independent challenge on all aspects of business continuity management with an ability to influence key decision-makers.
- At least 2 years of experience of applying all aspects of business continuity practices (e.g. Risk Assessment, Business Impact Analysis, Recovery Planning) in a banking environment;
- Project Management
- Inside knowledge and experience of banking business and operational processes.
- Full knowledge of business continuity management strategies, risk assessment and planning techniques.
- Detailed knowledge of current best practice in the business continuity industry;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Broad understanding of operational risk management in a financial services environment;
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Willingness to travel if required.
Technical Skills / Hard skills
- Good awareness of IT platforms, networks and Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office).
Behavioural characteristics / Soft skills
- Plans, reviews and tackles obstacles for excellence
- Creates a lasting climate of openness and trust
- Builds a learning culture
- Leverages the power of teams
- Forms long term influential relationships
- Inspires commitment
- Promotes communications flows
- Improves information systems and processes
- Looks at the big picture
- Uses scenario planning
- Functional BCM leadership and management of Country Security Officers with Business Continuity Management responsibilities in the countries within EMEA
- No HR management responsibility.
- Short term project management responsibilities for small project teams, including external service providers;
- Ability to influence the activities of employees at all levels across the geographic area.
Algemene informatie m.b.t. de aanvraag
Aantal FTE: 1
Inzet: Full Time
Tarief: € 90
Sluitingsgsdatum: 19 Januari 2010