Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
Senior Oracle Architect
INGInvestment Management (ING IM) is a global asset manager with approximately EUR333 bn
of Assets under Management in 38 countries in the Americas,Asia-Pacific and Europe. ING
IM is the principle asset manager of ING Group,a global financial services company
operating in 50 countries. In Europe andthe Middle East, ING IM has offices in 14
countries and has Assets underManagement of nearly EUR 130 bn. ING IM provides investment
strategies acrossall major asset classes for the ING Group network, insurance companies
andfor institutional clients. ING IM combines this with ING Group"sinternational
distribution capabilities to offer integrated financialservices solutions globally to all
The NGDC project isbuilding a new data centre (DC) for ING IM. The services offered from
this DCare build from standarized infrastructure components. The projectdelivers
infrastructure services that will be managed by the ING IMInfrastructure Services
Delivery organisation. The resource will be workingfor this Infrastructure Support team
and be responsible for the Oracledatabase server.
In your role as Oracle Architect, you are responsiblefor the design and implementation of
Oracle Server databases based on Linuxserver builds in combination with NetApp snapshots
• Collect business &technical requirements;
• Analyse business&technical requirements;
• Translate requirements to deliverables;
• Create a Logical and Physical architecture desing document "LPAD"
•Create a Detailled level Design document "DLD"
• Create a software buildthat can be implemented;
• Coördinate or write an Operational SecurityGuideline for the Oracle design;
• Create document deliverables (manuals,guidelines, operational procedures, etc);
• Assist the Operations departmentwith the installation;
• Develop procedures and maintain documentation;
• Assist in execution of the test plans, acceptance, training and hand-over;
• Ensure compliance with ING policies and standards.
• You have completed a technical education athigher professional education level
• Excellent communicationskills (written and verbal) in Dutch and English and
• Can manage their own tasks and time effectively and deliver within agreedtimelines;
• Strong multi-tasking skills with capability to adapt to rapidlychanging
• Pro-active communicator with the ability tocommunicate with technical specialist as
well as service management staff;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Dutch and English);
• Willing to work outside office hours;
• Can work independently;
•Flexible, stress resistant teamplayer, result oriented.
• Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure;
• Knowledge of ITIL andPrince2 methodologies;
• Knowledge of and experience with Linux (RHEL 5.4)is required;
• Familiar with concepts like Shared Service Centers andInfrastructure as a Service;
• Oracle 10 and 11;
• Database servers onbare metal and virtualized environments;
• NetApp Snapmanager for Oracle;
• Oracle configurations in cluster configurations (RAC).
Duur: 3 maanden, met optie op verlenging.
CV"s zien wij graag tegemoet voorzien van een korte motivatie, naam,woonplaats en