Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
JOBstream is looking for a Senior IPAM Engineer
We are looking for dynamic individuals for the position of IPAM pre/post sales technical support Engineer.
An in depth knowledge of DNS and DHCP and a knowledge of networks both LAN/WAN design and administration is required.
Knowledge and experience with DNS and DHP implementations on both Windows and Unix is required.
At least 5 years experience in VitalQIP and ,Add-On Modules
Over 1 year experience with Appliance Manager (AM) would be highly regarded.
As an IPAM Engineer you will have two major roles –
In pre-sales support you will provide technical support to sales. This role includes plan, design and implement IPAM solutions in large IT environments. You will work closely with the sales team and clients, provide technical input to tender responses and conduct remote or onsite presentations of IPAM solutions to clients.
The post-sales role involves IPAM solution implementation/upgrade and ongoing support. You will be required to achieve product certification for the IPAM products you support. Support calls will be allocated to you from our Client Support Centre and you will be required to investigate and answer calls subject to a Support SLA for the client. The position also includes the technical documentation of IPAM implementation/upgrade proposals and projects.
Degree in Information Technology is a mandatory Requirement
- Strong knowledge of networks in mixed environments, Linux, Unix, Microsoft
- Expert knowledge of: MS operating systems/networks, Client, Internet &network technologies such as: TCP/IP, SMTP, SNMP, DHCP, DNS, AD, WINS, FTP, IPAM etc.
- Requires 4-6 years of experience in networking technologies including TCP/IP, DNS (UNIX) Admin, and experience with switches routers, and firewalls in Intranet/Internet/Extranet environments
- Strong UNIX O/S knowledge is required, and NT / Active Directory experience would be a plus.
- Strong;interpersonal, report writing and presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex technologies
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical problems, analytical and time-management skills
- 5+ years experience supporting technical sales of enterprise network solutions to corporate accounts
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- High level of initiative and decisiveness
- Strong experience in Databases including Sybase 12.x,15.x and Oracle 10g
- Must be team oriented with the ability to accept responsibility
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects as well as to lead small to medium size projects.
- Understanding of the mechanics of network transmission at all 7 layers of the OSI model.
- The position will require some travel
Preferred qualifications include advanced enterprise-level system support of large application and network installations.
Examples of experience should include, supporting network applications and tools or leading data networking applications development and implementation.
Extensive background in Unix shell scripting tools (sed, awk, grep, perl, etc.) and other scripting/programming languages is required
Expert level knowledge of Sun Solaris 9/10 Red Hat Enterprise, BIND 8/9, Windows 2003, Active Directory, and appliances solutions is required.
Mandatory IPAM/DNS/DHCP Experience: VitalQIP, Add-On Modules and Appliance Manager (AM)
Willing to work in Australia from time to time.