Senior Systems Engineer (Brussels)
15 juni 2010 09:40
Websites & Applicaties
Overige Websites & Applicaties
€ 5 tot € 150 p.u.
Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
The consultant will support the ACCS LOC1 T&E Branch of the LOC1 Resource Division in the testing and implementation of the ACCS LOC1 product. The specific, but non-exhaustive requirements for this consultant are as follows:
- Identifying, designing and implementing changes to support tools using appropriate systems analysis methods.
- Coordinating with system and software engineers to ensure test execution data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Collecting and consolidating data from a wide variety of sources and developing methods to support automated data consolidation, and provide summary reports to management.
- Conduct detailed analysis on test execution and requirements data, and report the results to management.
- Design, develop and maintain as appropriate management tools to support the synthesis of test execution results.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military or aerospace experience.
The consultant shall have the following skills and experience:
- Test management
- Test evaluation and assessment
- Requirements Evaluation and Analysis
- Test Management Tools
- Resource allocation and project planning
- Extensive experience in the development and customisation of test management tools
- Data analysis
- Database design and development, using VB / VBA .
- Requires proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must currently have, or be able to qualify for, a NATO Secret clearance.