Freelance copywriter of ZZP'er gezocht voor deze opdracht:
Wij zijn op zoek naar een freelance online marketing en communicatie specialist van augustus t/m december, 20 a 24 uur per week. Onze huidige collega is dan met zwangerschapsverlof. Hieronder vind je de omschrijving in het Engels:
Does digital marketing and communication have no secrets for you? Are you a smooth copywriter and editor with an eye for detail? And do you want to play a role in contributing to global water solutions while catalysing economic opportunities for the Dutch water sector? If you answer yes to these questions, apply for the position of Online Marcom Specialist.
As our new colleague, you can work closely with international teams on all water-related topics, and more. The Dutch water sector can make a profound global impact in themes such as coastal protection, circular economy, and climate change adaptation. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague that helps us emphasize this through digital marcoms, showcasing and promoting examples in our online platforms. This is a temporary vacancy to replace a colleague who is going on maternity leave for a period of four months.
We believe we can work towards a sustainable future where over 9 billion people live well and in balance with the earth’s resources. A future that is water driven, for society as well as for businesses. We are a network of Dutch water organisations that co-create innovative and future-proof solutions together.
We are an organisation driven by networkers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We celebrate our diversity and inclusivity in who we are, how we think and how we act. We aim for personal growth matching both organisational and personal goals. The human input is well balanced, compensated and appreciated in a sustainable manner. The staff consists of around 35 enthusiastic employees, each supporting and stimulating the water sector based on their expertise. Ambition, client focus, a sense of purpose and responsibility, knowledge of and/or affinity with the world of water, make us a strong team.
As an Online Marcom Specialist, you will work on our digital assets. In cooperation with marcomcolleagues, regional and thematic teams and external counterparts, you work on optimising the online experience. Together with the marcoms team, you are responsible for initiating and coordinating a variety of digital projects, and you co-decide on content, structure, functionality, and design. You make results visible to the digital world and enable others to share their knowledge, experiences and successes. An optimal digital presence contributes to greater recognition of our organisation, its members and network.
As our Online Marcom Specialist, you are expected to:
• Design and develop online materials, such as clear content, visuals and videos, based on our themes, regions, global issues and news topics.
• Provide marcom support to colleagues and their projects.
• Feed & manage our content calendar for social media and newsletter.
• Identify, advise and implement improvements in the field of web management, optimisation and usability.
• Manage reporting tools and oversee data analysis and conclusion/insight development.
• Identify new digital trends and come up with innovative ideas on how to apply these at our organisation.
What we ask
As an Online Marcom Specialist, you are a valuable and creative member of our team. There are many opportunities here. We are therefore looking for someone who really enjoys the continuous improvement of our texts, visuals and marcom products. A few characteristics that we are looking for in our new colleague:
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in communications or marketing.
• A passion for digital media; an 'early adopter' of digital trends.
• A creative, innovative, independent mind with an eye for detail that can easily switch from one task to another.
• Appealing and flawless writing; therefore, a good command of the Dutch and English language is required.
• Several years of experience in managing websites and working with Drupal.
• Several years of experience in working with email marketing automation tools and social media content management systems.
• Knowledge of graphic design and video editing tools.
• Other competencies that are appropriate for this role include: internationally-minded, network-oriented, result-driven and entrepreneurial.
What we offer
• This position allows you to use your experience and knowledge, and to expand it. You will work and develop yourself in a challenging and innovative work environment.
• You will be working with like-minded colleagues in an international and ambitious environment.
• There is a lot of freedom and opportunity for you to come up with and execute good ideas.
• We offer you competitive compensation and good work conditions.
• Working hours are flexible and working from home is very well facilitated.
If you meet the criteria, you are invited to apply. Please send us your resume and cover letter before 16 July. In your letter, tell us why you want to be part of our organisation and why you think you are suitable for this position.