Database/Middleware Subject Matter Expert
25 november 2010 10:49
Websites & Applicaties
Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
Wij zoeken naar een Database/Middleware Subject Matter Expert.
Your tasks as DB/MW SME in the TSA team: as a Consultant for databases and middleware in the technical solutions assurance group you will be contributing to a complex and business critical part of the NST Programme. Conceptional as well as coordinational and economical task will complete your working environment. In detail your tasks will be:
- Provide technical guidelines to the migration teams for all products in the middleware and database area.
- Ensure middleware is available on Dynamic Computing Services platform. (New Service development will take place outside the NST programme by other parties, but where gaps, solutions provided must be made fit-for-purpose for NST roll-out).
- Creation of cookbooks and transition to support lists for technical solutions
- Check software and platform are supported by vendors and licensing
- Ensure that new processes are implemented
- Design and consult on non standard solutions
- Ensure processes are aligned to ITIL and TSI standards
- Coordinate the process and standards with architecture and operations
- Change and version management
You are holding at least a bachelor degree in computer science as well as at least 5 years of professional experience. Along this you should have the following qualifications and knowledge:
* Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows as a well as Unix/Linux systems
* At least 3 years of knowledge in the environment of databases and middleware, including Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Java, IBM Websphere, Tomcat, JBOSS, Apache ¡K¡K
* Experiences with transformations and data migrations
* Solid knowledge about ITIL process and standards
* Very good spoken and written English
* Ideally knowledge about our Dynamic Computing Services platform
* Understand and adhere to Information Security policies and standards
You will convince us by an independent, team oriented and quality assuring work ethic as well as a customer friendly and confident behaviour. Excellent analytical skills and a creative style of work as well as flexibility, encouragement and the ability to work under pressure will round up your resume.