Change Coordinator, medior, banking, ITIL
20 april 2010 11:39
Management & Organisatie
Overige Management & Organisatie
€ 5 tot € 150 p.u.
Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
We're looking for a medior change coordinator with banking knowledge, ITIL knowledge and hands-on experience with the change process. Available rate is 45 Euro an hour. You should be willing to work long hours and weekends (good overtime rates). Possibility for a long term contract.
• Management/coordination of ET and Prod deployments
• Improvement and streamlining the system test processes and procedures
• Manage Entry and Exit criteria for projects and changes running on ET and prod
• Coordination of the planning for units of work to be performed on ET and Prod.
• Coordination of changes within system testing phase.
• Point of contact for the project-managers for information about acceptance criteria
for the ET and Prod environments ( entry and exit criteria ).
• Provide information for reports.
• Escalate to the Change Manager in the event of conflicts
• Check quality of Change registration;ensure that all relevant information is
• Check that the Change can be accommodated within the timetable
• Keep the Change timetable up to date and readily available
• Produce weekly evaluation of the Change timetable
• Ensure timely handling and progress monitoring of changes within TEM/DC domain
• Coordinator for the designated change weekend / Change Manager during change weekend
• Communicate and coordinate start and finish of all scheduled changes
• Contact both SCC and Business Weekend Coordinator with updates and force