Informatica Powercenter Product Engineer
23 juni 2010 14:19
Analyse & Advies
Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
JOBstream is looking for an Informatica Powercenter Product Engineer.
- Good knowledge of and experience with Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- At least 2 years of experience with the Informatica Powercenter version 8 or higher
- Very good technical and functional knowledge regarding Informatica Powercenter including the server components and how they interact with each other
- Experience with PowercenterExchange for EAI messaging is a plus
- Basic knowledge Oracle RDBMS version 9 or higher
- Knowledge of AIX OS & Unix scripting
- Knowledge of data transmission products (MQ) is a plus
- Short business trips abroad is no problem
- Willing to work outside office hours and weekends when required
- Part of a back-office support team which support BI products towards end-users and developers.
- Responsible for day to day operational follow-up, support and assistance
- Manage the production-, test- and acceptation environments and when needed takes corrective and preventive actions.
- Support the BI development teams within the BIT network
- Follow-up and communication of incoming problems and questions from developers and/or customer is another part of your job.
- We are looking for Product Engineer profiles and NOT developer profiles!!