WooCommerce Wishlists plugin: Toevoegen Visuele Wishlist Grid
15 oktober 2014 13:13
Websites & Applicaties
Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
Zie hieronder een beschrijving van de opdracht. De omschrijving is in het Engels, echter het gaat om een Nederlandse website. Ik ben op zoek naar een betrouwbaar persoon die ervaring heeft met Woocommerce Wishlists en/ of het bouwen dan wel aanpassen van plugins.
Opdrachtomschrijving (in Engels):
Add a visual product wish list to the Woocommerce Wishlists plugin, allowing the wish list to show in a grid view. The wish list should show product thumbnails of the products in the wish list, and appear in a sidebar on the shopping page.
Some background info: The website sells giftcards. When a customer buys a giftcard he also makes a wish list with X products. The giftcard plus a link to this wish list (basically a list of product suggestions) is then given to the person receiving the giftcard.
A lot of the functionalities are taken care of by the plugin "Woocommerce WishLists 1.5.0". However the visual element is what needs to be built/ added.
Visual wishlist grid:
- Show in sidebar grid with X squares. For example grid of 12= 4 x 3; grid of 10= 2 x 5 or grid of 9= 3 x 3;
- Add products to a wish list by one click (eg. hover over product and press 'add') or 'drag and drop'. Note: the products are currently shown on a shop page created with Essential Grid plugin 1.2.0;
- As soon as a product has been added to the wish list, the product thumbnail should show up in the grid.
View/ edit wish list:
- When hovering over a thumbnail in a grid: see product name
- When hovering over a thumbnail in a grid: have the option to delete item from wish list
- Always X products are required in wish list before customer can proceed with checkout.
- Guidance text to help the customer based on the wish list status. For example: "Please select X products", "Only Y products left to select", etc.
- Button that leads the customer to checkout, only to appear when X products are added to the wish list.
- Button that allows the customer to start over and empty the wish list as well as the shopping cart.
- Summary of the wish list should be added to the checkout page.
- Summary of the wish list should be added to the order confirmation email.
- Adding the wish list to the order in the backend. Preferably no login or account creation is required for the customer. However, in the backend it should still be possible to know which wish list belongs to which order. Adding the wish list to the order in the backend/ admin area would allow this. Open to other solutions.
Should be compatible with:
Woocommerce Wishlists plugin 1.5.0
Essential Grid plugin 1.2.0