Tibco Spotfire Consultant
24 februari 2010 20:09
€ 5 tot € 150 p.u.
Op basis van Detachering
Voor onze opdrachtgever zijn wij op zoek naar een Tibco Spotfire Consultant (Referentie 201022709)
Background and tasks
Spotfire consultants in this company support business users in realizing their needs for data analysis. In certain businesses, Spotfire is the standard data analysis tool for answering ad hoc questions and to perform portfolio management. Customers vary from finance professionals to reservoir engineers, from geologists to health and safety specialists. The Spotfire consultant is the linking pin between the business requirements for data and how to analyze the data on one side and the information in databases and data warehouses on the other side. The Spotfire consultant will assess the needs and requirements of the customer, describe and document these, will open up the required data sources, create infolinks, setup secure connections, manage his own work (and sometimes that of others) to realize the required solution from a data perspective.
He/she will enable the end users to work with the data in the Spotfire client. In his/her work, technical and domain expertise needs to be combined with good contact skills to work with highly analytical and often very demanding and senior Shell business staff. The Spotfire consultant has seniority and a wide experience of the border of business and IT, especially in Business Intelligence, and has deep knowledge of Spotfire client and the Spotfire server. She/he is analytical and creative, performances well under stress and is able to multitask. The work includes presentations and writing of functional documentation, reports and plans.
Spotfire consultants have the following skills:
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience Minimum 5 years of Business Intelligence experience
- Minimum 2 years of Tibco Spotfire experience, both the Professional client (creating sophisticated visualisations, calculated columns, custom expressions etc) and server (creating infolinks, maintaining information models, setting up security etc) Have domain knowledge and experience in finance, economics and/or oil and gas;
- This also means that the consultant can work with complicated formulas and datastructures in a financial, economic and/or technical environment
- Good customer facing skills, is able to understand business issues quickly and translate these into solutions on the Spotfire platform
- Experience with extracting and combining different data sources, different databases and data warehouses
- Able to manage his/her own work and occasionally managing a small team of programmers
- Performs well under stress, while working on several projects in a week
Algemene informatie m.b.t. de aanvraag
Aantal FTE: 1
Einddatum: 3 maanden
Sluitingsdatum: 25 februari 2010
Lees verder +