Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
• Software Engineer & Information Security Specialist;
• The key objectives of this role is to design, implement and manage information
security assessment/reporting tooling and a management information repository in alignment
with both the Information Security Office requirements as well as business requirements.
The employee will act as a subject matter expert in information security. It is expected
that the consultant will work closely with other members of the ISO Tooling and Reporting
team as well as interacting with developers and users of the tooling.
Wensen en eisen:
• 3 or more years experience in development and/or architecture in a large corporate
• Experience of Information Security/Risk Management experience obtained in a large
corporate environment preferably financial services;
• The candidate should be knowledgeable in areas of data modeling and data warehousing;
• A strong knowledge of SQL is required;
• Experience in application design and development;
• Educated to degree level, English essential;
• Risk management techniques/principles (BS7799);
• The candidate should have a broad knowledge of technology generally and Information
Security technology and methodologies for example, BS7799 / web server security /
firewalls / networks / encryption / PKI / TCP/IP / UNIX / Windows etc;
• Post graduate degree in information security is an advantage;
• Communication skills both written and spoken are critical to success in this role as
there is a requirement to establish relationships with projects and business areas of the
• Consultancy skills are essential as there is great emphasis in this role to ensure
service delivery and client satisfaction.
Uur per week: 40
Tarief: € 60,-
Bijzonderheden: ENGELS CV VERPLICHT!
CV"s zien wij graag tegemoet voorzien van een korte motivatie gericht op de wensen en
eisen, naam, woonplaats, tarief incl. kosten en vakantieplanning.