Systems Management Support Specialist
6 juli 2010 11:34
€ 5 tot € 150 p.u.
Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
JOBstream is looking for a Systems Management Support Specialist.
Provide technical assistence as an IT Specialist in the Tivoli team related to Systems Management products from the Tivoli Framework. These include, but are not limited to, like installation, advise, configuration, set up, troubleshooting (first line support) and deployment. Including “out of office support” (piket)
- Create and implement component monitor solutions in development, test and production environments.
- Provide technical assistance related to the component monitoring products, like installation, configuration, set up, trouble shoot, performance tuning, deployment, etc
- Create and implement Service Monitors
- Join in projectteams to provide the required monitoring facilities
- Facilitate and conduct workshops to jumpstart customers projects.
- Deliver advise to both IBM internal and external organisations.
Skills: Extensive description of the required skills
- Systems Management products (Tivoli, TBSM) on a conceptual level
- Tivoli Framework based products, like T/EC, DM, ITM, TCM
- Programming Techniques
- Knowledge about the various platforms (Wintel, Unix) is required.
- Dutch and/or English speaking / writing
- Systems Management products on a conceptual level
- Tivoli Framework
- Framework 4.1
- ITM 6.2 (including migration and implementation)
- TCM 4.1.2
- TEC 3.9
- Application infrastructure and network topology.
Business Rationale: Needed to support Run the Bank and Change the bank activities.