System Engineer Data Center
10 augustus 2010 11:04
We are looking for a System Engineer Data Center Implementation.
Lees verder +
36 hours per week.
The program delivers a regional Data Center at the location Amsterdam. The strategy is to purchase Data Center Services. The project has a challenging timeline and must deliver an operational Data Center mid September.
The system engineer has to collaborate with infra- and security architects and network engineers from the organization but also with system engineers from different vendors.
- Develop and write the Installation&Configuration and Deployment Runbooks
- Design Windows 2008 Application Server
- Hands on activities on site
Critical Competencies: skills and abilities required for the role:
- Available for at least three months
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Mobility is required (it must be possible to be positioned in different countries in the Central and Eastern Europe region)
- Experience with Redhat, Windows 2008, Xen, HP Blade Hard- en Software, Storage Hard- en Software (3PAR preference), Intrusion detection systems and management and audit tools.
- Experience with Data Center Implementations
- Experience within a bank is a preference