We are looking for a SQL Developer.
Lees verder +
Design and develop solution for the value at risk (VAR) system based on the requirements and designs specified by the teams business analysts. Solutions will include:
- Database structure and tables
- Stored procedures and triggers
- Performance tuning
- VaR processes written in C# or .Net
- Integration with MS Excel for calculations
- Interface mechanisms using SQL Server 2005 SSIS
- Security configuration
- Data load mechanism
- Recovery and backup
The activities include:
- Work with the team to understand and document technical design
- Implement the design, support testing of the software
- Provide documentation according to Fortis Bank standards
- Follow Fortis Bank approved methods where these apply
- Provide 3rd line support – this will include support out of office hours.
We are looking for an experienced developer (with a minimum of 5 years working experience with SQL (SSIS) who can work on our Value at Risk system and help us create a full-fledged, bespoke business solution for risk and regulatory calculations and reporting.
- Environmentally Sensitivity
Desired knowledge and skills:
- Business knowledge covering OTC interest rate and foreign exchange financial products would be favorable!
- Investment banking experience would be favorable!
- C#, .Net programming
- Design of SQL Server relational databases and systems
- Interfacing with source systems using ETL technology
- MS SQL development skills, DDL, stored procedures, SQL, reporting and analytics
- Designing and developing ETL using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Reporting using SQL Server SSRS
- Other technical skills required:
o VBA for Access and Excel
- Excellent English communication in speaking, reading and writing
Bancaire ervaring is vereist.
Ervaring als Architect op het gebied van .Net + SQL Server (en ETL) is vereist.
Ervaring met het pakket/tool Risk is een pre.