We are looking for a Specialist Cadence/CAD-E.
Lees verder +
- Key role within 2nd line TAM (Technical Application Management) team, which is to provide a single point of contact for requestors.
- Main responsibility is to restore normal operation service with minimal business impact within agreed service levels.
- The Incident Manager is the primary contact in case of requests, questions and service interruption. A proper, accurate determination of needs and root-causes determination leads to improved customer satisfaction levels.
- Sustain service levels for the business to help ensure their Time To Market from an IT perspective.
- The Incident Manager acts as a single point of contact for all requestors. His/her main responsibility is to restore normal operation service with minimal business impact.
1) Safeguard the execution of the Incident Management Process.
2) KPI Reporting
3) Incident ticket Monitoring (Progress, Adequate Routing)
4) Prioritizing Incidents
5) Monitor Non-Classified tickets.
Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering
2 years or more experience in CAD-E CAD Engineer or
2 years or more experience as Design Engineer.
Worked in Semiconductor Industry is a plus.
1. Good knowledge of complete IC/Electronic Design flow
2. Good Knowledge of (IC) Technologies and Libraries
3. Knowledge of Linux OS and Linux shell scripting (bash)
4. Knowledge of Data management/Configuration management tools
5. ITIL is a plus
1. Cadence/CAD-E toolset (schematic entry, simulation, layout, verification)
2. Linux System Management
3. Design Tools and Flow installation and de-installation
4. Have a good way of troubleshooting and bug fixing
5. Skilled in design data management/configuration management tools
6. Practice in LSF (load sharing facility) tool
1. Excellent communicating skills
2. Analytical skills
3. Customer oriented and pro-active
4. A good team player
5. Hard working and high responsibility