SharePoint Architect -- 6 + month contract -- South of the Netherlands.
Amoria Bond are urgently seeking for an experienced SharePoint architect to start a long term project (6 months up to 1 year) for our client based in the south of The Netherlands.
As a SharePoint architect you are able to switch between the different disciplines within a project team. You are the SharePoint expert when it comes to the design of the SharePoint environments based on the Windows platform, including all relevant fields and concepts.
You deliberate with consultants, developers and infrastructure specialists.
You are involved in selection, testing and integration of web parts, tools and applications serving the Sharepoint platform. Besides your technical knowledge you will be able to communicate clearly and so your knowledge is effectively transferred to colleagues.
• SharePoint 2007/2010
• Relevant experience in the field of MS technology;
• Experience in technical lead / architect roles;
• Background in software development and experience in combination with Windows platform;
• Knowledge and experience on modern architectures and concepts Portal, Web Content Management and Business Process Management.
• Knowledge of and experience with AJAX, C #, ASP.NET, SQL
• English language (fluently spoken and written)
• Dutch language (fluently spoken and written)
• Nintex 2007
• SQL Server Reporting Services +
• Knowledge of BI implementations
• Knowledge of different development environments
• Experience with iterative development methodologies (Agile / Scrum).
• Microsoft certifications, Microsoft Certification (MCTS)
Are you the candidate we are looking for and wants to start as soon as possible at a company located in the south of The Netherlands? If so please submit your CV in Word and if you are suitable for the job, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
We will endeavour to respond to your application ASAP. However, there may be times when it is not possible to reply to all applications, due to high volumes of enquiries. This is sometimes the case for unsuccessful applications to one of our vacancies. We apologise for this and can reassure you that we will keep your details and contact you in the future should any suitable positions arise.