Senior Static Data analyst
27 augustus 2010 15:19
Websites & Applicaties
Overige Websites & Applicaties
€ 5 tot € 150 p.u.
Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
Wij zoeken naar een Senior Static Data analyst.
The role of the Static Data analyst will include the gathering of data migration requirements, the mapping of data between systems and the planning and execution of test and production migration.
The ideal candidate should have investment banking (such as Asset Services operational experience) and strong structured data analysis skills. Ideally, functional knowledge would include dividends, event management, notifications, etc.
Knowledge of Fidessa and Calypso trading systems is a plus.
The ability to build relationships together with interpersonal and communication skills is a pre-requisite. Must have thorough understanding of Calypso Static Data structures and processes dependencies, must be able to both within the programme, and with a external vendor to ensure a seamless exchange of information through the interfaces as well as data migration activities.
Types of activities will include:
• Analysis of the data in the source system
• Analysis of the required data in the target system
• Data mapping between systems, and determination of transformations
• Planning of data migration, including test execution
• Developing Migration Scripts for Calypso
• Implementation and testing of Migration scripts
• Development of load utilities for BO SD team
• Assisting SD team with migration and SD setup activities.
• Documenting the specifications
• Coöperating with internal and external parties
• Requirements analysis
• Data analysis
• Functional analysis and design
• Data mapping
• Development lf Calypso Loaders
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• 3+ years as a data analyst
• Financial Markets
• Equity Brokerage
• Have a strong background in business analysis.
• Fluent in spoken and written English (mandatory).
• Fluent in spoken and written Dutch.
• Energy, drive and a high level of motivation (mandatory).
• High degree of professionalism (mandatory).