Op basis van Detachering
Voor onze opdrachtgever zijn wij op zoek naar een Senior Service Level Specialist (Referentie 2010/57)
Job description & deliverables
This summarises the overall purpose of the role - how it adds value
The Deputy Company Secretary supports and replaces if necessary the Company Secretary in his duties to inform and assist the members of the Managing Board (MB) and the members of the Supervisory Board (SB) of RBS NV as to the correct procedures to be followed in accordance of its statutory obligations, those under the articles of association, the Code and the Rules governing the MB?s and SB?s principles and best practices (Corporate Governance)
Key Role Deliverables
Criteria/results by which success can be measured
- Acts as Secretary to the Audit / Risk Committee, assists the Chairman of the Audit / Risk Committee in preparing the agenda; advising on correct procedures and by taking minutes of those meetings
- To manage operational delivery of the required company secretarial services to RBS NV and its subsidiaries, ensuring effective management of costs, risks, and service quality.
- Lead, motivate and develop the operational support team within RBS NV, MB Secretariat, providing direction, guidance, control, development and coaching to maximise business performance
- Dual responsibility (together with CS) for budget MB area (MB Secretariat plus MB)
- Power of Attorney office
- Network advisory; Responsibility for correctness and completeness of the GEMS (GCM) database in which all shareholdings and participations are registered, and the preparation of regulatory reports out of this database as well as Organisation Management & Company Secretarial role, e.g. track and optimise the legal structure, proxies, corporate guarantees, board representation, representing the shareholder interests in the Network
- Provides legal/regulatory advice and guidance to the Company Secretary in connection with his responsibility as to the correct procedures in accordance with RBS NV?s statutory obligations, their obligations under the Articles of Association, the Corporate Governance Code, the MB Rules, the SB Rules as well as advice in connection with regulatory requirements issues related to banking licenses and declarations of no objection
Technical Skills / Hard skills
- Corporate/Banking law and experience with Dutch and International regulatory and market supervision
- Very good knowledge of the banking industry and its regulations
- Excellent analytical and legal skills
- Good knowledge of (international) Corporate Governance
- Legal degree in Corporate Law
- Adequate (Dutch) legal knowledge with respect to regulations on authorised activities, investments and divestments in legal entities and other notifiable changes within the network;
- Fluent in English (verbal and in writing)
Behavioural characteristics / Soft skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Coaching, motivating and directing staff members in accordance with the RBSG management style, to ensue their optimal development and a maximum contribution to the realisation of the groups? objectives.
- The position is for the first few months on a contractor / detacheringsbasis, after which the position may become a permanent one.
- Resume and motivation in English!!!
Algemene informatie m.b.t. de aanvraag
Aantal FTE: 1
Inzet: 40 uur per week
Sluitingsgsdatum: 25 Januari 2010
Lees verder +