Lees verder +
Senior Risk Officer (Amsterdam)
For a bank in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior Risk Officer. Start: ASAP End: 1-10-2010
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor and report the daily fluctuation of collateral positions based on OTC derivatives trading.
• Qualitative reporting regarding counterparties’ CSA negotiation status and possible disputes and/or reconciliation issues with counterparties.
•Daily agreement of collateral calls inclusive the administrative and operational tasks related to these calls.
• Monthly agreement of interest calculations inclusive the administrative and operational tasks related to these calculations.
• Accurately processing of data, in particular position management, reconciliations, risk analyses, operational, administrative and problem solving activities, reporting and management information.
• Keep contact with various internal and external (international) stakeholders.
• Optimize the margin calling processes.
• Assist in optimization of subsequent reporting processes related to collateral management.
• Attend business initiatives related to the Collateral Management function for Risk as stakeholder.
• Assess the operational implications of any proposed changes in the standard CSA contracts.
• Assist Legal concerning practical matters during CSA negotiations.
•Develop and implement policies, procedures and methodologies with regard to Credit Risk Management – Collateral Management related issues, in accordance with all relevant Credit and Risk policies.
• Assist in preparation, UAT testing, implementation, maintenance and roll out of (new) Risk systems and procedures related to the Credit Risk Management department, and the Collateral Management function in particular.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
• Degree at Bachelor or Master level
• At least 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience
• Fluent in both written and spoken Dutch and English
• Affinity with legal documents wording (i.e. ISDA/CSA)
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• Ability to adopt a logical approach
• Decision making
• Analytical and creative problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills, ability to persuade and negotiate
• Being able to work under pressure and to deadline
• Feeling for the pricing dynamics of various OTC derivatives asset classes
• Confidentiality and integrity
• Ability to learn quickly and to understand and appraise complex systems
• Knowledge and experience of MtM pricing and collateral management processes
• Experience with third party systems and support systems
• Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite