Markets Solutions offers a challenging environment in which we operate as a part of the ABNAMRO Markets Business. We offer excellent functional and technical expertise and aim for a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) architecture. We will operate as entrepreneurs which fits the character of our clients with agile and time-to-market solutions as key values.
Building on professional people who are constantly stimulated in their Personal development we offer an inspiring workplace. As such, we are the ‘Engine Inside’. Within Markets Solutions, the sub-domain Equity Brokerage (including the Calypso Competence Center) is located. The Equity Brokerage sub-domain delivers high quality consultancy, change and support towards the business regarding.
After the Dutch state became owner it decided to integrate ABN AMRO (AAB) and Fortis Bank Nederland (FBN) into one new Bank. Several integration programs have started to integrate both banks. From a Markets perspective the Markets IT & Operations stream (IT/OPS stream) aims to integrate the IT for Markets and Markets Operations.
The IT/OPS stream is organized in several projects; the Integration Calypso project is one of these projects.
Wensen en eisen:
• Analyzing business requirements;
• Senior Developer to design and code extensions and interfaces to Calypso in relation to other systems. Development will include are JAVA code, HTML templates and custom
• Interface specialist;
• Design / Develop / Build interfaces based on in interface requirements;
• Develop Test Execution Schedules and Maintain Scripts using Quality Center;
• Act as a single point of contact for the business users to support questions about UAT and Implementation (where required);
• At least 5 years experience programming in Java (mandatory);
• Preferably JAVA Certified programming including UML;
• At least 3 years experience as a Calypso Analyst (mandatory);
• At least 3 years experience as a Calypso Developer (mandatory);
• At least 3 years experience in designing and implementing interface from and to Calypso;
• At least 3 years experience with Testing Methodology (TMAP next);
• Experience with Testing tools such as Quality Center.
Business Knowledge (good knowledge in at least 5 of the following 6 items):
• Financial Markets (must);
• Equity Brokerage;
• Commodities (must);
• Back Office;
• Finance (must);
• Market Risk.
• Fluent in spoken and written English (mandatory);
• Fluent in spoken and written Dutch;
• Energy, drive and a high level of motivation (mandatory);
• High degree of professionalism (mandatory);
Locatie: Amsterdam & Amstelveen
Einddatum: 3 maanden met optie op verlenging
Uur per week: 40
CV's zien wij graag tegemoet voorzien van een korte motivatie gericht op de wensen en eisen, naam, woonplaats, tarief incl. kosten en vakantieplanning.