We are looking for a Senior Application Developer.
Lees verder +
Technical knowledge - required:
1. Documentum 6.5 (Content Server, Documentum Administrator, Documentum Composer, DQL, DFC, InputAccel
2. J2EE (Spring, Struts, AspectJ, Ant, MVC, Web Services, JSTL
3. Development Tools (Eclipse, Maven/Nexus, CVS, Tomcat, WebSphere, Winscp, Putty )
4. Operating Systems (Unix, Windows)
5. Oracle database - basic administration and PL-SQL script, TOAD
7. Office automation VBA
8. General programming skills - coding standards, design patterns, data structures
Social skills - required:
- Is able to work in an international environment.
- Is willing to learn in a constantly changing environment.
- Has a good team spirit.
Language - required:
- Has sufficient communication skills in oral and written English.
- Dutch reading is a pre.
- Other Understanding of financial markets products, especially in a Back
- Office environment is a pre.
Name of the project:
"The DocumentumFM is custom made solution composed of different
software components with a purpose to archiving confirmations (and
related documents), faxing and reporting. The solution is built on the
top of Documentum platform, widely using J2EE technology and popular Java frameworks. DocumentumFM solution has a number of custom created interfaces which allow real-time communication with various banking systems and exchange of different kind of data.
The application is considered as business critical application.
Description tasks employee:
1. Performs technical analysis based on design made by business
2. Creates new code and / or technical documentation.
3. Reviews code and / or technical analysis made by colleague
4. Performs system test of changes made.
5. When appropriate performs 3rd line support.
6. Adheres to corporate standards and policies (regarding development tools, methodologies, security, etc.)