Senior Application Designer (.Net, banking, market risk)
15 mei 2010 09:09
Websites & Applicaties
Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
- Adhering to programming standards, and documenting changes.
- Communicating / liaising with market risk reporters, controllers and managers in identifying issues.
- Support and maintenance of key market risk systems / tools including Limits,GFXO &a variety of Front Office system interfaces.
- Support work does include shift work, always normal 8 hour days between 7am - 7pm.
- Technical skills must include MS Access 97, Excel 97, C#.NET 1.1, VB6, VBA97
- Full lifecycle experience - working from requirement documents, creating technical documents, programming, technical testing, release / deployment skills.
- Must include recent (last 3 years) banking experience in a risk IT environment
- Experienced/familiar with Reverse Engineering
- Minimum 8-10 years programming experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills.
- Strong and structured approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style
- Strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- Ability to assimilate detail and operate with a precise approach to tasks and requirements.