Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
Wij zoeken naar een Senior AIX Specialist.
Travel is not expected but may be requested
Strategic Outsourcing (SO) provides complex, highly-customized solutions, focused on transforming and maintaining the client’s IT environment. The client manages and operates other company’s IT systems under a mutually beneficial agreement. The client provides service level assurances to ensure quality of service is attained and measured. Strategic Outsourcing uses defined processes and procedures to ensure the required service is delivered in a measurable, secure and stable way.
As a senior you will be responsible to ensure that service delivery is performed in line with IBM standards and processes with a focus on performance, capacity, supportability, cost efficiency, security and optimization of the environment within client guidelines. You will be expected to assist wherever needed in incidents or changes which cannot be resolved by the team.
You may be assigned to work within project/s where you will be required to ensure project deliverables are achieved within the timelines and budget specified. You will be responsible to ensure that implemented solutions follow the required processes to be supportable within the standards and tooling defined for SSO.
You will assist in critsit or task force situations should they occur.
You will have a role as knowledge expert for the team and will seek ways to share this knowledge.
5 days a week for 40 hours (8 hour working day)
Within IBM SSO everyone is expected to work within a defined planning to ensure that we maintain our presence and skills availability for optimal service delivery. The planning is provided by dispatch and planned in shifts
1. 07:00 to 15:30
2. 09:30 to 18:00
3. flex with start between 08:00 and 09:00 with an 8 hours working day.
Working from home may be requested for max. 1 day a week. This is granted on the basis that people ar available to be on location where business need is such (meetings, needed cover, needed skills or handover/knowledge sharing.
Available to perform callout on a roster basis.
Evenings and Weekends:
Available to work outside office hours and during weekends for changes and project work
Written and verbal business English skills
Written and verbal Dutch language skills
Required Certification and Skills:
1. AIX 5.3 certification (for AIX vacancies) and/or Linux Redhat certification (for Linux vacancies)
2. Experience in the support and maintenance of large customer environments (AIX 5.3 and/or Linux)
3. Experience in the design and implementation of AIX 5.3 and/or Linux projects
1)Foundational competencies (basic requirement for all IBM employees and subcontractors)
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Taking ownership
• Passion for the business
• Drive to achieve
• Creative problem solving
• Client focus
2)Knowledge and experience - Rated against the following criteria
• Backup Management (Tivoli)
• Monitoring (Nomad, ITM)
• UserID Management
• Asset Management (SESDR, CMDR)
• Incident Management (ManageNow, Maximo), Incident Resolution
• Change Management (ECM), Change Implementation
• File System Maintenance
• Virtualisation (NIM, HACMP, HCM, VIO)
• Security (CyberArc, APAR, Issue, UserID)
• patch management, implementations of patches or technical levels
• Maintain and administer tooling used to maintain the environment
• Linux Suse Linux release 10
• Linux Redhat Enterprise release 5
• Knowledge of Gird environments on Linux farms.
• TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, FTP
• Shell, Korn,Bash, AutoYast, KickStart, SUDO, KSH, Perl.
Processes and Tooling
• Adherence to IBM defined processes
• Incident and Change management processes
• Performance and Capacity management
• Knowledge of Problem solving techniques and processes
• Creation and maintenance of required documentation
• File Systems
• Up to date with developments on power 5 and power 6 systems
• Project management
• Test and Integration Planning
• Disaster Recovery and Failover