Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
JOBstream is looking for a Projectmanager.
FTE: 0,6 - 3 d/w (part time)
ICANN (responsible for the governance and domain name policy for the internet) are providing the opportunity for organizations to register and run their own top level domain in the root of the internet. The purpose of this project is to evaluate, apply for and implement a new top level domain.
The PM role for this project is to: Select a specialist 3rd party consultancy partner. Run and RFP and selection process for a domain name registry company to implement this. Run a process (including workshop) of senior stakeholders. Preparation of business case and necessary submission documents for the ICANN process covering 3-year business plan, technical, legal and finance content. Analysis of our external web properties and definition of an exploitation plan for the top level domain. Significant work to keep stakeholders aligned and achieve sign-offs.
High visibility in the business. Will require engagement and alignment of VP and possibly EVP level stakeholders in Communications, IT, Legal and Finance. Deadlines are fixed and laid down by external organization. Running a procurement exercise will be a significant part of the scope.
- Industry experience given the visibility of the project
- PDF knowledge / experience
- PM certification (indicate which)
- Exposure to web technologies and specifically the management of domain names
- Business plan and business case writing
- Ability and credibility to run workshop with senior stakeholders.
Certification Credential and Preference:
- Certificate in Project Management: Preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP): Preferred
- Certificate in DSDM: Preferred
- Member of the Association for Project Management (MAPM): Preferred
- Practitioner Certificate in PRINCE: Preferred