Projectmanager K2 Workflow Upgrade
22 oktober 2010 15:49
€ 5 tot € 150 p.u.
Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
Wij zoeken naar een Projectmanager.
Lees verder +
**Background & Objectives:
The K2 service has been suffering from stability and performance issues. After a technical review from T-SYstems, K2, and architects, our agree path forward is an upgrade to at least K2 4.5.
PM may be fulltime or parttime. Can determine requirements after initial evaluation of scope.
Now there are a number of activities and dependencies that are being planned for a second attempt to make the migration actually work. This migration has additional risks and issues that have been identified since the first effort.
We have determined that they need to hire a PM to face off against the T-System PM. This PM will need strong PDF experience, be a strong Project manager, and very good at coordinating diverse efforts across at least eight stakeholder communities and three governance communities. He/she will work for the Component Services Manager.
- Manage Project Deliverables (PDF,PCP, Project Plan etc.)
- Facilitate requirement and option facilitation to come up with a time line and plan
- Manage dependencies with Applications teams, operational teams (T-Systems) and ITS (Architecture and Program).
- Manage Risks and Issues
- Build/Test/Implement migration solution. This includes Run Book test design and execution.
- Provide cutover support, conduct knowledge transfer, and create solution documentation
Technical Skills and Experience
- PM with strong PM skills working across third parties to design and facilitate issue resolution.
- K2 / Sharepoint - (Optional – Nice to have 1 years experience)
- Conversant with challenges associated with complex versioning and migration projects at ERP level.
- Experience with complex phases transition keeping operations going while affecting upgrades to Infrastructure
- Experience with working with the development and production tiers
- Experience with working with our Third Party Vendors (T-Systems)
K2 service needs improved stability and performance.
The current service needs to be raised to a "prime" service and this upgrade to K2 4.5 is the first step toward that goal.