JOBstream is looking for a Project Manager.
Lees verder +
General knowledge - required:
- Has professional knowledge of market segment/industry/technology/discipline trends and Project Management methodologies.
- Certified Prince II practitioner and level comparable to IPMA certification C.
- Experience in middleware projects(TIBCO).
Technical knowledge - required:
- Good, thorough knowledge and experience in the domains of information policy, consultancy and project management.
- Functional knowledge of documentary trade business.
- Knowledge of change management and cultural aspects.
- CMMi & AMS knowledge.
Social skills - required:
Team player, independent, decisive, able to cope with resistance and skepticism.
Language - required:
English/French (Proficient), Dutch (Intermediate)
Management, verbal and written communication skills
Name of the project:
Pre Project and starting up/initiation of project Activities.
Description tasks employee:
Responsible for leading a project team in delivering a solution to the customer using the appropriate business measurements and terms and conditions for the project according to the project initiation document. They have overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk/issue management. They are responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the customer. They provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.