Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
Wij zoeken een Project Manager Telecom.
- To manage the initial project of development and launch, and subsequent enhancements, to agreed standards of time, quality and cost, including management of multiple parties within and external to our client; to identify risks and issues and ensure timely appropriate decisions are made concerning the project.
- To manage both technical and business / marketing / customer-facing aspects of project(s).
Project set-up and management:
- Develop and maintain integrated project plans for the project
- Set-up the program infrastructure; resourcing, facilities, reporting etc.
- Ensure that all deliverables are tested and accepted; ensure smooth launch
- Manage customer trials and marketing activities as required.
- Organize and managing appropriate post-live systems
- Ensure that the product and solution are smoothly handed to BAU
- Liaise effectively with the external parties involved, and multiple departments within the client
- Ensure all relevant activities are factored into planning, and project risks and issues are managed in an appropriate and timely manner
- Ensure that project risks and issues are brought to management attention and addressed in a timely manner
- Manage project costs (and expenditure planning) in conjunction with Finance Manager
Support Operations Manager and his superiors in preparing and delivering governance material (written and presentations) as required, including to parties outside the client.
Key Outputs / Metrics:
Quantitative (financial) indicators:
Project budget c€5m
Qualitative (non-financial) indicators:
Time and quality, of project deliverables (documentation and actual deliverables eg developments)
All stakeholders within the project and across the client (e.g. Commercial teams, Sales & Distribution, Billing Assurance, Fraud & Security, OSU fulfillment etc); up to GMT level
3rd party platform suppliers and developers
Essential role related knowledge, technical skills, qualifications and experience:
- Academic N/A (any considered)
- Prince 2 Practitioner or similar preferred
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent people and project management, experience of leading projects in a structured project environment preferred
- Background in complex integration and product development, with a broad understanding of both IT and network technology
- Experience of mobile telecoms technology is an advantage
- Business acumen, understanding of sales and business development is an advantage
Key Performance Drivers (KPD) (and levels) required to be effective in the role:
- Flexibility and ability to manage complexity paramount, also work effectively under pressure
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities; able to work with non-financial colleagues and also in cross-functional teams (matrix structure); ability to balance conflicting interests
- Works with Speed, Simplicity and Trust
- High personal integrity, coupled with diplomacy
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Pragmatic and results driven; high levels of enthusiasm, energy and drive
- Proactive and Curious
- Creative ability to solve complex problems
- Self motivated and customer focused