JOBstream is looking for a Program Manager at the Centre of Excellence Testing Services (CoE TS) department.
Lees verder +
He/she reports to the Manager of the Solution Delivery department within het CoE TS.
36 hours per week.
- Experience with team management and reporting to L0/L1 management.
- Experience with working at a bank.
- Experience with program management.
- Experience with international programs and implementations.
Technical knowledge/experience (order by importance):
1. E2E testing, performance testing, code scanning and secure test data.
2. Prince2 and ITIL3.
3. CMMI and Lean Six Sigma.
4. Software development methods.
5. Vendor management.
Personal features (order by importance):
1. Be able to work in politically sensitive and complex environments.
2. Extensive negotiation skills in an international and multi-cultural environment.
3. Be able to handle with conflicts.
- Result driven.
- Be able to manage at high level without forgetting details.
- Experience with working within the ING governance structure.
- Be able to deal with great political pressure from inside and outside the organization.
Description tasks employee:
Assisting the Manager of the Solution Delivery department.