Powercenter ETL Developer
21 september 2010 12:19
€ 5 tot € 150 p.u.
JOBstream is looking for a Powercenter ETL Developer.
Lees verder +
Objective of the job:
- assist in the functional, technical analysis and development, testing and deployment of the ETL flows, as part of the team
- functional design
- technical design
- thorough testing
- possibly performance tuning if required
- development necessary UNIX scripts
- preparing release deployment + follow up
- good documentation
- good progress reporting to Project Leader in charge and Team Leader (estimation workload etc)
- good coaching and knowledge transfer to other developers
Language: English and Dutch or French.
Required knowledge and experience:
Master of batchelor in Informatics and > 5 years of experience in Data warehousing and reporting context
- Good communication and coaching skills (coaching + knowledge building with junior internal staff)
- Analytical and anticipating
- Eager to deliver top quality
- Team player; taking the necessary initiatives to progress in the tasks; apply standards in vigor Capable of handling the analysis and development/testing of ETL flows
- Able to work under stress - situations (deadlines, urgency, critical situation).
- 5 years of professional experience in banking industry.
- Products in domestic markets, derivatives.
- GL data.
Technical experience required:
- Mandatory: > 10 years of professional experience in Powercenter ETL development (version 8.6.1)
- Sound Expertise in DWH, data modeling and ETL building
- Sound experience in Unix and Unix scripting
- Sound experience in ORACLE V10 and PL/SQL
- Sound experience in performance tuning
- Structured approach
- ControlM knowledge (scheduling) and Harvest knowledge (deployment)