We are looking for a Murex Business Analyst.
Lees verder +
The client needs a Business Analyst responsible for solution design and construction, implementation and systems integration, delivering high quality solutions in response to varying business, customer and system requirements.
- Project Experience;
- In-depth FM prod. Knowledge;
- FX Derivs & FX;
- FM Front-to-Finance processes;
- Front-to-Finance Integration & migration solutions;
- Migration experience for FO;
- Impact analysis skills;
- Translate req's into MX configuration
- Murex FX/MM & FXO modules;
- Murex 3.1 experience for Data Model;
- Market data setup (RTBS configuration);
- Murex pricing (curve configuration, P&L, etc.);
- SQL (Sybase);
- Min 3 years integration experience with MX, Murex GOM, MLC
- Work in a complex, dynamic environment;
- Excellent communicator to FO, MRM, CRM, BO, Finance & IT;
- Self-starting, self-sufficient and pro-active;
- Strives for high standard quality of work;
- Ability to work under high pressure;
- Determination to succeed
Name of the project and expected duration:
MUREX Global FX Options and FX/MM Program
MUREX has been chosen as one of the TOM Front-Office platforms for FM and will be globally rolled out in the FX, FX Forward, Treasury and FX derivative areas. In the first phase the MUREX program has delivered Murex as the global Front-Office and MRM system for FX Derivatives. As a next step the program will expand to cover the replacement of current FX, FX Forward and Treasury systems around the globe, based on a one single Global Operating Model.
The scope of this program entails several critical regulatory, commercial and business continuity related projects which are to be delivered within an ambitious timeframe and global environment.
Description tasks employee:
Functional Analyst role within the MUREX Global Program. Resource is responsible for:
- Developing requirements and performing associated Impact Analysis
- Translating the requirements into a solution on the global MUREX platform by performing detailed Analysis & Design, Configuration and Testing/Migration tasks
- Perform gap analysis on existing functionality to facilitate transition from legacy onto the MUREX platform
- Enforce the Change Management process
Responsibilities e.g. budget, control:
The candidate will report to the Technical Lead (TL) of the program. Please note that extensive MUREX 3.1 experience and product area knowledge (FX Options & FX/MM) is a must. Most important focus for this is assignment is to find solid integration solutions.