Medior Network Consultant LET OP! SLUITINGSDATUM VOOR DEZE AANVRAAG IS 13-7 17.00 UUR
12 juli 2010 15:49
€ 5 tot € 150 p.u.
JOBstream is looking for a Medior Network Consultant.
Lees verder +
The Medior Network Consultant is responsible for Preparation of complex changes on Data Access services for the Datacenter Consolidation (DCO) Change desk. These changes include (but are not restricted to) the Data Access services including Third Party Gateway-, Internal and External DNS-, IP Address Management- services the client provides.
After changes are effectuated, the Medior Network Consultant is standing by for troubleshooting in case of Incidents.
Sporadically meetings are held in Eindhoven.
Mainly normal working hours (weekdays between 7 and 19)
Change windows are planned within normal working hours as much as possible. However, the Medior Network Consultant may be requested to stand-by during change windows that are outside normal working hours (evenings, nights or week-ends) sporadically.
Tasks and responsibilities of the Medior Network Consultant
- Identify impact of Server move on DNS and IPAM;
- Identify impact of Server move on Third Party Gateway Firewalls;
- Identify impact of Server move on BlueCoat Proxyservers;
- Identify impact of Server move on other BT Data Access systems/ services;
- Prepare change requests;
- Troubleshoot connectivity/ firewall/ DNS after server/ application move.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Network engineering and support;
- Expert knowledge on firewalls (preferably Checkpoint);
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP in WAN/ LAN/ DC environments;
- Good knowledge of DNS;
- Knowledge of BlueCoat proxy servers;
- Knowledge of IP Address Management.
- Flexible team player;
- Self starter;
- Security aware;
- Goal oriented;
- Verbally assertive;
- Good Dutch/ English (verbally and written).