Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
Wij zoeken naar een Medior AIX Specialist
Travel is not expected but may be requested (Benelux)
Strategic Outsourcing (SO) provides complex, highly-customized solutions, focused on transforming and maintaining the client’s IT environment. The client manages and operates other company’s IT systems under a mutually beneficial agreement. The client provides service level assurances to ensure quality of service is attained and measured. Strategic Outsourcing uses defined processes and procedures to ensure the required service is delivered in a measurable, secure and stable way.
As a Medior you will be responsible to ensure that service delivery is performed in line with client standards and processes with a focus on performance, capacity, supportability, cost efficiency, security and optimization of the environment within guidelines. You will be expected to assist wherever needed in incidents or changes which cannot be resolved by the team.
You will assist in critsit or task force situations should they occur.
You will have a role as troubleshooter expert for the team and will seek ways to share this knowledge.
5 days a week for 40 hours (8 hour working day)
Within everyone is expected to work within a defined planning to ensure that we maintain our presence and skills availability for optimal service delivery.
The planning is provided by dispatch and planned in shifts
1. 07:00 to 15:30
2. 09:30 to 18:00
3. flex with start between 08:00 and 09:00 with an 8 hours working day.
Available to perform callout on a roster basis.
Evenings and Weekends:
Available to work outside office hours and during weekends for changes and severity 1 troubleshoot and solving.
Written and verbal business English skills
Written and verbal Dutch language skills
Required Certification and Skills:
1. AIX 5.3 certification (for AIX vacancies) and/or Linux Redhat certification (for Linux vacancies)
2. Experience in the support and maintenance of large customer environments (AIX 5.3 and/or Linux)
3. Experience in AIX 5.3 incident & change execution.
4. ITIL process knowledge and experience with problem & change tooling.
1)Foundational competencies (basic requirement for all employees and subcontractors)
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Taking ownership
• Passion for the business
• Drive to achieve
• Creative problem solving
• Client focus
2)Knowledge and experience - Rated against the following criteria
• Backup Management (Tivoli)
• Monitoring (Nomad, ITM)
• UserID Management
• Asset Management (SESDR, CMDR)
• Incident Management (ManageNow, Maximo), Incident Resolution
• Change Management (ECM), Change Implementation
• File System Maintenance
• Virtualisation (NIM, HACMP, HMC, VIO)
• Security (CyberArc, APAR, Issue, UserID)
• patch management, implementations of patches or technical levels
• Maintain and administer tooling used to maintain the environment
• Linux Suse Linux release 10
• Linux Redhat Enterprise release 5
• Knowledge of Gird environments on Linux farms.
• TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, FTP
• Shell, Korn, Bash, AutoYast, KickStart, SUDO, KSH, Perl.
Processes and Tooling
• Adherence to client defined processes
• Incident and Change management processes
• Performance and Capacity management
• Knowledge of Problem solving techniques and processes
• Creation and maintenance of required documentation
• File Systems
Up to date with developments on power 5 and power 6 systems