License Manager LET OP! SLUITINGSDATUM VOOR DEZE AANVRAAG IS 28-10 16.00 UUR!
27 oktober 2010 17:04
Websites & Applicaties
Overige Websites & Applicaties
€ 5 tot € 150 p.u.
Omgeving Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
JOBstream is looking for a License Manager.
We receive info from the client with regards to their license situation (how many/what licenses did they buy). This info needs to be validated and assessed (which contract conditions) on a per case basis and uploaded in our ITSM tool solution. Based on Landesk we receive reports on how many licenses are in use – again this needs to be assessed and validated. On the basis of these 2 inputs, the result should be a report stating the client’s license situation – in order, or does the client lack licenses? This is the first time we are doing this for a client - we are expecting a lot of issues to come up , therefore we are looking for a person who is experienced in implementing license mgt processes. We have the tool and we have a process document in development. This is absolutely not a database or admin job, the focus is on the assessment and validation
Requirements: English is a must!, experience in working with databases, current experience in license and asset mgt is a must!, good communication skills (communicating directly with client)
• Liaison with the client to manage software license contracts
• Loading data / coordinating efforts to ensure the configuration of the BMC tool suite and reporting for new contracts
• Modifying data / coordinating efforts to ensure the configuration of the BMC tool suite and reporting for existing contracts
• Deleting data / coordinating efforts to ensure the configuration of the BMC tool suite and reporting to delete existing contracts
• Facilitate weekly review of reports
• Facilitate the Product Dictionary process
• Provides creative inputs to the Process Improvement activities
• Lead joint efforts to determine status and resolve software license positions for devices which have not registered an update to LANDesk in more than 30 days
• Operational ownership of the Asset Tracking activities in scope.
• Responsible for managing Software Licenses and contracts associated with assets
• Provides creative inputs to the Process Improvement activities for ITAM
• In charge of the administrative activities and daily operational activities on the Asset Tracking
• Coordinates with the IT Stores on deployment, movements, and decommissioning of assets
• Monitors the Software License status, Contract information, etc., and reports any discrepancies