Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
Wij zoeken naar een Integration Architect Murex - Senior
- Responsible for solution design and construction, implementation and systems integration, delivering high quality solutions in response to varying business, customer and system requirements. Tasks performed require design, develop and test systems and integrating hardware, software, and network solutions.
- Identify project requirements, developing solution delivery. IT Specialists have thorough understanding of products, offerings and services within their specialty area.
- Deliver high quality solutions and products and perform a (technical) leadership role in support of the solution construction, implementation, testing and system integration.
MUREX Global FX Options and FX/MM Programme
MUREX has been chosen as one of the TOM Front-Office platforms for FM and will be globally rolled out in the FX, FX Forward, Treasury and FX derivative areas. In the first phase the MUREX programme has delivered Murex as the global Front-Office and MRM system for FX Derivatives. As a next step the programme will expand to cover the replacement of current FX, FX Forward and Treasury systems around the globe, based on a one single Global Operating Model.
Integration Analyst role within the MUREX Global Programme
The Integration Analyst is responsible for:
- Developing requirements and performing associated Impact Analysis
- Translating the requirements into a solution on the global MUREX platform by performing detailed Analysis & Design, Configuration and Testing/Migration tasks
- Perform gap analysis on existing functionality to facilitate transition from legacy onto the MUREX platform
- Enforce the Change Management process
General/Business knowledge required:
- Have in-depth financial market product knowledge: FX Derivatives and FX/MM.
- Experience in Front-to-Finance integration and migration solutions
- Experience in a Project driven environment
- Understand the Front-to-Finance lifecycle of products though the various departments of the bank (Front Office, MRM, Back Office and Finance)
- Able to analyse data from legacy systems and translate this into a functional specification with the goal to migrate these trades
- Experience in a Change Management environment for FO applications
- Experience in a Change Management environment of Murex
- Experience working in a CMMi environment
- Have in-depth financial market product knowledge: Interest Rate Derivatives
Technical/Application skills Required:
- SQL (Sybase)
- Shell scripting
- Minimum three years of active integration experience.
- Experience with the FX/MM and FXO modules of Murex
- Broad knowledge of MUREX 3.1, especially the following modules
- Murex Limits Connector (MLC)
- Request for Quotation (RFQ)
- Murex GOM
- Murex general configuration
- Contract workflow (pricing & closing)
- Murex data model
- Murex Exchange (MXML)
- e-Tradepad (trade entry and lifecycle management)
- Work in a complex, dynamic environment
- Excellent communicator to the diverse business partners (FO, MRM, CRM, BO, Finance & IT)
- Self-starting, self-sufficient and pro-active
- Strives for high standard quality of work
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Determination to succeed
- Meticulous administrator and configurator
- Fluent English