Grafisch Designer Gezocht
24 juni 2013 10:04
€ 10 tot € 60 p.u.
Lees verder +
Because we are growing every day, we are getting short-handed. Our company is looking for a talented and motivated designer. We design clothing for (semi)professional gamers. The designer will communicate directly to our customers and design to our customers requirements. Customers are mostly sponsors, like HP and Intel.
What do we expect from you?
- You are friendly and professional to every customer.
- Knowledge from Adobe Illustrator (advanced style is a demand).
- You are able to deliver a design within 5 workdays.
- If you promise something, we expect you to keep your promise.
- You are an experienced and creative jersey designer. (is not required but preferred)
- Knowledge of the eSports community.
- Good English communication skills, verbal and written.
- We stand for perfection and service. We expect you to obey that.
- Working from home using Skype to talk with clients.
What can you expect from us?
- Our work is success-oriented and uses the pay-per-order principle.
- A fast growing company, with a positive image in the eSports community.
- Career growth opportunities within the company.
- You can work from any location you like.
Contact us with your motivation and your portfolio or added examples.
We aim for a young and talented designer (< 30yrs). You need to be eager, flexible and creative. You will receive € 60,- per design. It's for the longer term!
Thanks in advance.
I’m available for hire as a freelance prepress or UI/UX designer. I have got about 15+ years of experience in graphic, web design & development and print. I did...
Understanding this is 60 euro per design.
Hello, I have worked within design and a direction for 8 years now,
The images included are both art directed and created by...
I am a graphic designer who works as freelance stylist for large companies as C&A, Teidem Doncawear and other multinationals. I would like to apply to you job opening....
I'm interested in your project and hereby I would like to get in touch with you. I'm Tjitske, and I'm a freelance fashion & graphic designer since 2,5...