Functional Supporter / Analist
24 september 2010 10:19
Websites & Applicaties
Overige Websites & Applicaties
€ 5 tot € 150 p.u.
Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
Wij zoeken naar een Functional Supporter / Analist (MA)
This is a challenging, satisfying and crucial job in supporting Management Accounting (MA) reporting. We developed a reporting system that proves to be the center of a lot of spin-offs, recent examples of which are daily reporting, support of Management Accounting / Financial Accounting, absorption of new acquisitions. In order to support, maintain and intensify our services we are looking for candidate that is able to become an asset to this process.
Tasks and responsibilities are:
- Support current automatic transformation activities of financial data
- Analyze developments in reporting requirements, products etc. (FA, MA, Risk)
- Set up and implement extensions of the transformation process to cover these developments
- Investigate and solve problems
- Investigate possibilities of reporting entities to extend the use of automatic transformation, leading to reduction of manual work locally
- Participate in projects both in entities and at Head Office (HO)
- Contact with locations and various HO departments in and outside
The above tasks and responsibilities are executed in a rather unique environment. The Application is specializes in getting (financial) data from entities. We analyze, reconcile and transform data into information and finally (consolidated) reporting to Group Control & Finance and contributions to MA and Risk reporting.
Application is responsible for setting up, extending and maintaining the core functionalities of the MA HO reporting process.
In order to be able to function successfully we think the following items are important:
. HBO (higher professional education) level, Bachelor or Master degree
. Minimum of 5 years experience in international banking
. Excellent problem analyses and judgment skills
. Experience in bookkeeping, business administrations, accounting regulations
. Knowledge of banking products
. Knowledge of financial Markets
. Fluent in English
. Sound knowledge of IT
. Familiar with PL/SQL, Oracle applications, Toad