Freelancer of ZZP'er gezocht voor de volgende opdracht:
JOBstream is looking for a Data-Analyst Architect.
The Data analyst architect is responsible to analyze and define the different views on the architecture and to create a lean model to show per view the relations. This model is used for future adaptations and for maintenance on the architecture (new requirements, obsolescence …).
Functionary comes to an understanding with the stakeholders involved in the product creation process to understand the needs and requirements. Input from these stakeholders is used to determine which attributes must be part of the architecture model.
Responsible to manage and maintain the model and to communicate to the stakeholders the impact of solutions for the architecture model as well as views.
Functionary co-operates with the (sub)system architects.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for the creation of the (hardware or software) architecture in modular, easy to maintain and extendible parts (components and modules).
- Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate components in modular, easy-to-maintain hardware/software that meets the product specification.
- Acts in line with departmental and project processes.
- Guides the (sub)system architects in the design and implementation of the parts of a subsystem and advises the System Architect regarding choices.
- Determines the impact of changes on the architecture to the various stakeholders.
- Keeps model consistent and up-to-date
- Is abreast of standards (e.g. IEC, UL, CSA..).
Main experience required:
- Experience in the design and implementation of systems of at least 4 years.
- Knowledge of and experience in hardware/software interfaces.
- Knowledge of and experience in standards and external developments.
- Experience in working in project teams.
Necessary know how / skills:
- University education in relevant technical (hardware/software) engineering or other related discipline.
- Knowledge and understanding of other disciplines with which co-operation takes place.
- Specific knowledge of the relevant area of application.
- Specific knowledge of relevant design methods, such as modeling.
- Knowledge of engineering processes.
- Coaching skills.
- Abstract, analytical, and creative thinker.
Required personality characteristics:
- Lateral thinker with helicopter view, capable of finding an appropriate solution to complex problems.
- Networks with colleagues.
- Is communicative and a good listener.
- Is ready to look at more than one solution and can put ideas across.
- Improvement attitude.
BELANGRIJK: Iemand die vooral thuis is in SAP-environment en logische data-analyses kan samenstellen.