Cost Controller/ Performance Analist
20 januari 2010 19:57
€ 5 tot € 150 p.u.
Op basis van Detachering
Voor onze opdrachtgever zijn wij op zoek naar Cost Controller/ Performance Analist (Referentie 201022305)
As Cost Controller you support the RISK organization by providing relevant business information and challenging management, in order to realize the strategic goals.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for the Cost Monitoring of RISK organization
- Monitoring systematically the performances of RISK organization and ensuring that targeted performance levels are met based on a detailed analysis of financial and non-financial information, KPIs and early warning indicators
- Making monthly, quarterly and yearly management reports
- Preparing review meetings on a regular basis
- Giving financial presentations to the RISK Management
- Proposing preventive and corrective actions and inspiring others to act upon the information
- Giving feedback on performance to all relevant stakeholders, ensuring that all relevant stakeholders understand the information
- Ensuring that reliable forecasts/outlooks are developed, supported by forward looking what if analysis and simulations, and that realistic but stretched targets and budgets are developed
- Negotiating with Performance Managers of business lines about cost allocations
- Evaluating business cases of projects managed by Risk
- Collection, communication and 2nd line validation (after local accountant and/or controller) of financial data at all levels of granularity, making optimal use of the information systems (financial and management accounting).
- Minimum HBO level
- Accounting background and a good understanding of IT systems.
- At least three years relevant experience
- Experience with budget allocation, rebilling
- Target driven with analytical capabilities
- Communicative skills, customer focus
- Able to working autonomously, as well as part of a team
Algemene informatie m.b.t. de aanvraag
Aantal FTE: 1
Duur: 6 tot 10 maanden
Inzet: 40 uur per week
Sluitingsgsdatum: 21 Januari 2010
Lees verder +