Chain Coordinator (Sluitings datum 14-7)
12 juli 2010 12:19
We are looking for a Chain Coordinator.
Lees verder +
Extensive description of the role and responsibilities involved:
- Optimize the availability of an end-to-end test chain.
- Report the availability of the test chain.
- Speed up the solving of Incidents on the end-to-end test chain with knowledge and escalation.
- Cooperate with PM and customers Test Manager.
- Set up and/or attend meetings.
- Advice on improvements related to the availability of the test chain and on the impact of changes on the test chain.
- Deliver as subject matter expert input for work orders.
- Review test plans.
- Provide and maintain a scheme with infrastructural components and the maintenance responsibility scheme.
Extensive description of the required skills:
- Good writing and oral communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Analytical, solution oriented.
- Client focus, open minded.
- Immune to stress, team worker.
- Able to develop a helicopter view.
- Flexible, proactive, taking ownership.
Work experience needed:
- Experience with Z/OS mainframe: IMS, DB2 and Unix/WebSphere, OPC, JCL.
- Testing: experience with testing methods.
- Experience in working with projects.