Business Support Engineer
1 maart 2010 13:59
Den Bosch, Noord-Brabant
Purpose of the job:
Lees verder +
To implement, maintain and improve Business/IT alignment within SPM and/or to ensure optimum coordination between business processes and business requirements and available IT solutions.
Participation in projects:
• Will initiate projects by means of a project mandate and/or project brief;
• Will assess project initiation documents;
• Will track and assist with projects initiated, monitor business/IT alignment and provide support and advice;
• Will supervise the commissioning of new systems (including organisation, testing, provision of training and the supply of documentation).
• Higher professional education and training in Business Studies with training in/ knowledge of Information Technology (or the other way round: Information Technology with Business Studies);
• In-depth knowledge of the business domains and business processes which play a part within SPM. For this role: Optimisation of the Power and Gas Portfolio including the domains of Sales & Pricing, Forecasting & Volumes, Valuation & Reporting. To be more specific: Pricing, Risk Premiums, Market Prices, Long-Term Forecasting, Short-Term Forecasting, Trading and Deal Capture, Settlement, Forward Reporting, Actual Reporting, APX Offering, Nomination.
• Broad knowledge of ICT solutions which play a significant role within these domains and business processes.
• Knowledge relating to the provision of IT services.
• 4-6 years of experience in a comparable work environment (preferably in a large organisation), e.g. as a Business Analyst within a Trading organisation;
• Experience in translating business requirements/requirements of key users into IT solutions/designs.
Uiterlijk 3 maart 12.00 reageren.
Duur project: tot 31-08-2010