Business analyst (infrastructure support/banking)
Lees verder +
Most important tasks:
• Define and set up cost/hour booking models
• Define and set up SLA reports
• manage problems / projects of complex scope.
• Analyse business/user/technical requirements
• Document results from research/analysis
• Design/improve business processes and procedures
• Write/interpret specifications
• Create, update and follow protocols
• Followestablished guidelines and interpret policies
• Evaluate unique circumstances and make recommendations
• WO niveau
• 5 years experience
• Expert in Excel
• Profound SAP knowledge
• Strong communicator (Dutch &English, word &writing)
• Analytical approach
• Self starting
• Experience in complex environments
• Organizational skills
• Preferably knowledge of outsourcing and/or IT infrastructure support
• Has to be able to understand the organization quickly.
• No 9-5 mentality.
• Able to create structures where they do not exists, in an extremely demanding &changing environment.
• Problem solving attitude
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Results oriented
• Ability to conceptualise
• Attention to detail
• Strategic thinking
• Client consulting skills
• Ability to identify and recommend improvements
• Knowledge of relevant methodologies for evaluating business requirements
• Ability to apply subject matter level knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues.
• Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
• Ability to seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.