7 Aanpassingen Verrichten op Werkende App
3 maart 2014 09:21
€ 20 tot € 80 p.u.
Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
Lees verder +
7 things to be fixed:
1. Starting the app in landscape mode I get a strange view. Turning it back to portrait fixes it. The app should start like in portrait mode. Same thing happens in landscape when we try to put in the seconds, most of the screen goes black.
2. The starting the app, two text lines should appear to explain the app
- Arrow to the seconds and text: select the amount of seconds you want the video to be delayed, the selection wheel should be smaller (not full screen) and have “seconds” behind it
- “Press record to start the app and press stop for slow motion and analysis”
- Additional the text: “toggle Camera” should be replaced by “front Camera” and Back “Camera
3. The delay starts at 5 seconds (if selected), while the app is running it ads about one second a minute to that time. That should stay on the selected seconds.
4. The free finger paint reacts a bit slow, should be faster, and the color selection is not working.
5. After “stop”, inside the presentation mode. Two buttons to go forward and backwards frame-by-frame should be added.
6. Using the front camera, people holding something in the right hand look like people holding something in their left hand. Should be changed.
7. Last thing, in portrait mode the people look fatter than they are, should be normal.
I can provide screenshots for all the problems, it is an iOS app.
Budget is about 500 to 700 Euro. Time is a factor.