JOBstream is looking for a 4Sight Technical Environment Manager.
Lees verder +
A new SBL platform is required for Global Markets solution(s). 4Sight has been selected as its main Front-to-Finance solution including the Risk functionality.
The implementation of 4Sight requires the realization of a variety of development environments and several development streets. These environments are used by Information Services colleagues to create (Java) interfaces, and (4Sight) configuration changes. After creation, these parts are integrated in one integration environment owned by the Test and Deploy team. This is then handed over to I&O who will take it through the other environments for User Acceptance testing and non-functional tests, and finally promote it into production (PROD). The Environment Managers will have to create and maintain the environments owned and used by IS. Managing these environments requires interaction with the different development teams, the release manager, the test manager, the requirements manager and the I&O Environment Manager.
The environment and infrastructure is in scope of the deployment stream, which is responsible for all technical deliverables and it’s roll out to other environments.
- Determine (Development) Environment Requirements, manage new builds, deliver the fully functioning Environment(s) and be the first point-of-contact for any subsequent issues
- Where needed, design, create, and implement a Change, Configuration, Incident and Problem Management process based on ITIL in collaboration with release management and requirement management
- Keep track of, and deal with, Changes and Incidents regarding the different Environments, in such a way that the availability and quality of these environments is in line with the needs.
- Responsible for maintaining all interfaces going into and out of each environment
- Responsible for establishing and negotiating resources of both FBN and 3rd party interfaces
- Will team-up with project managers/team leads to determine the requirements and the needed day-to-day availability and support.
- Will team up with the I&O Environment Manager to achieve a smooth transition to the other environments and keep all environments in sync
- Will team up with the IS Release Manager to synchronize the activities.
- Will team up with Test Management
- Will team up with Requirement Management
- Responsible for the technical configuration management in collaboration with Release Management in order to keep track of all changes on infrastructure and application level
- Will make preparations for the hand over to maintenance teams in order to have a smooth transfer from the project to maintenance
- Educate developers in basic Linux skills so the environments can be supported and maintained by developers if necessary, document and maintain documentation of the infrastructure for configuration management reasons
- Knowledge of the 4Sight package is a must.
- Broad experience in installing, configuring, testing, maintaining, documenting and supporting complex multi-platform environments – unix, linux, windows
- Excellent communication and documentation skills. Proven ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Able to design and develop ITIL-based Environment Management solutions.
- Knowledge of the Prince II project approach, preferably experience with Prince II projects
- Must be hands on and able to organize and manage technical project deliverables
- Able to translate System Development plans into Environment needs
- Basic knowledge of/familiar with Java, Oracle databases, and Version Control Systems (preferably SubVersion).
- Higher vocational education (bachelor)/ university level (master).
- Strong scientific and analytical skills.
- Is able to work under stressful conditions.
- At least 5 years experience in the preceding qualification level.
- Collaboration oriented.
- Excellent in English (oral / written communication).
- Knowledge of Dutch language (oral / written communication) is preferred.
- Team Oriented.
All work will take place in the Netherlands: Amsterdam and Amstelveen.
ERVARING MET 4SIGHT IS EEN ABSOLUTE MUST. ZONDER DEZE ERVARING GRAAG NIET REAGEREN!